Panama offers different options for whom decide to live or work in its country or for whom simply choose it as a second best home for a living such as retired and pensioned people had been doing since around 4 years ago.
For any of those options you must know that migratory status is always obtained by a proceeding that needs to be filed by a lawyer in the Ministry of Government and Justice of Panama.
Among the different visas that a foreign may apply in Panama there are the following:
- Retiree Visa
- Pensioned Tourist Visa
- Self Economic Solvency Visa
- Small Business Investor Visa
- Temporary Visa in agreement with the City of Knowledge
- Temporary Visa for students
- Visa by virtue of a Resolution of the Ministry of Labor
For more information about advice in Immigration affairs go to our section CONTACT US
We´ll help you out with your next “visit” to Panama.
Copyright © 2007. All
the images in this Web Page are property of Gómez Giraldo &